Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Present

It was common thing when we eat dinner together after INDREA meeting. And that night we chose Urban Pop as our destination. I didn't have any idea that they already prepared something special for me. Pancake ice cream with a burning candle. What a cool and sweet birthday cake! 좋아좋아 ^^


Early surprise party
#여긴아직내생일이아니지만 ㅋㅋㅋ

O yeah, there was a Namseoul friend beside INDREA members in the pic. He is 대훈오빠. He came first when the other Namseoul friend was still in Korea. We were too busy talking until we realized it was late. We spent a good time that night.


Next day, on my birthday. I spent whole day with Adisa, Ganis, and 대훈오빠. We went to Adisa's high school, to my senior's wedding party, to cinema, to restaurant and the last we went to Mr. Hong's home. Thanks for accompanied me all day long. They said "It's okay. It is your birthday" hahaha....


Birthday is not about celebration or gifts. The most important thing is always grateful for all that God has given to us.

No comments: